Saturday, November 7, 2009

Aliya Juel is 5 months


Aliya Juel is 5 months. I can not believe it, yet it seems like she has been a part of our family for much longer. Aliya is very close to sitting on her own, she can sit for a little bit but is not all the way there just yet. She is such a happy, mellow baby (except when we pay someone to take pictures). She love playing her jumper, it makes her giggle and gives her the opportunity to see the world from a different point of view. Aliya found her toes last week, it is so funny because now she is always holding on to them, She also loves to suck on her toes. It is very cute! Aliya is still a great sleeper, but has started to wake up at 4 to eat in the past week. I hope it is just that she is going through a growth spurt and will go back to sleeping from 9-8. Aliya brings out such a sweet side of Jaxon, he always comforts her and can ALWAYS get her to smile. We went and got family pictures today and of course Aliya didn't want to smile the whole session. I put her in her carseat and she starts smiling and continued to laugh and smile for the next half hour until she fell asleep. Little stinker! TIme is flying by and I am trying to slow down and enjoy how cuddly Aliya is becoming and watching her grow up. I switched jobs and am loving it. Still only work about 15-20 hours a week but it is very flexible and am able to take the kids with me if I need to. I love me babies or as Jaxon says, "one baby and one kid"

1 comment: