Sunday, January 31, 2010

Aliya Juel is 8 Months

Since I was so late with 7 months, I decided to be early with the 8 months :)
I decided to add a sitting picture to see the change, because it was a challenge to get her laying down this month. She is very mobile now. Some of Aliya Juel's new things this past month.
*A fast Army crawler, she is all over the place.
*Claps and waves.
*LOVES ALL food. 
*Enjoys being tickled by Jaxon.
*Had two ear infections. This made her a mamas girl.
*Falls asleep on her own now and continues to sleep 11-12 hours uninterrupted.
*Says Mama and knows who mama is.
*Her hair is growing back and becoming thick again (slowly)
*Has a bedtime of 8, and is on quite the schedule, which Jaxon never was.
*Favorite thing to do is sit by a bin of toys and pull them all out. She is entertained for quite a while with a bin of toys.
*Stands next to the couch and will take a few steps. She still crosses her legs, so this gets in the way.
*Currently weighs in at a tiny 13 lbs 8 oz. but is very healthy as she is continuing to gain a little bit of weight. I like that my Dr is understandable about my babies staying small. It makes my life easier. 
*She wears a lot of dresses and skirts with tights because they don't fall off. Otherwise she would still be wearing newborn pants and they are a little short.
* I still have not bought any diapers from the coupon deal I got before she was born. I only have about 150 left so I am open for donations.
*We love having Aliya around. She is such a happy baby, always smiling and giggling. I can not get enough of her. 

No comments:

Post a Comment