Monday, August 23, 2010

Day 7 & 8

Day 7: Jer, Jax, and I went white water rafting. It was a colder day, so I was a little worried how much fun we would have. We got in the boat and the first rapid was a Class 3, Jaxon was SOAKED. He said, "this is not fun, I do not love this. I want to go back." Sorry bud, we are in to this 4+ hours. I didn't say that. I just hugged him and said that it will get better. One of the guides gave him her sweatshirt, which saved the day, even though it was soaked an hour later. As soon as Jax got warm he said, "mom, this is AWESOME!" We got rained on, we got soaked again, but it didn't matter because we were having a blast. Jaxon helped paddle for a little bit. I hope we get to do that again soon.
Then we headed back to Redfish Lake for dinner and fun with Jer's family.



Day 8: Last day :( Our nephew Micah was baptized in the COLD river by his dad, Travis. Then we piled in the car and headed home. Jaxon played his leapster and Aliya whined for part of the ride home, but we survived and had a fantastic time together.

We are excited for some changes in our near future...

No comments:

Post a Comment