Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Aliya using the potty

 These undies are so big on her, they kept felling off. We will have to use the cute ones that don't absorb as much, but at least they will stay on. She loves her undies on.
Unofficial Day 1 of letting Aliya Juel run around naked or with undies on. She had one accident and kept her diaper dry during naps, and when she had the accident she told us she had to go but was to preoccupied to sit on potty long enough to actually go. I am not sure when we will go full board with the potty training, but happy with where we are now. She has a potty doll that she loves giving a bottle to and seeing pee. Whenever Aliya has to go potty she says, "poo-poo" in the sweetest little voice. We will se how it goes. 
We also took away her binki on Saturday. I thought it was going to be a lot tougher then it was. I am glad we did when we did, before she gets too attached. She has been fine without it. I can not believe Aliya juel is almost 18 months. 

No comments:

Post a Comment