Friday, December 10, 2010

A night away... but still close to home.

Jer planned a night away, but still close to home at a bed an breakfast. We dropped the kids off at Kara & Lewis' house went and had a relaxing dinner sans kids, which is very rare. Then we headed to the bed and breakfast. I was very worried about the kids being bored and trapped in a room, boy was I wrong. It had a HUGE jetted tub, in fact we all took multiple baths in the 18 hours we were there. There was a Pool table, couch and DVD player. The kids had a blast. Aliya Juel slept great until she woke up barking like a seal at 1 AM. I spent the rest of the night sitting up with her while she coughed. Finally at 8 I woke up the boys and was ready to go home and take a nap, but we can't leave before breakfast. We got a delicious breakfast delivered to our room. It was a very nice get a way to prepare me for the week I was about to have.

The following days Aliya would be fine during the day and then up all night barking like a seal, after a few days of no sleep I took her to the Dr to get steroids to help her heal, because she had croup. Poor little girl, but the steroids kicked it's butt and let us all sleep again.





No comments:

Post a Comment