Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Aliya is Potty trained!!

Aliya Juel has made it 4 days without an accident. And today we went out and ran errands for 3 hours with panties on. And NO accidents. YAY!!! She already mastered the getting out of shopping carts by saying she had to go potty, well today she mastered getting out of her car seat by saying she had to go potty. We made 3 special stops for her to go potty, she won by getting out of her car seat and I won by her going potty at every stop and coming home with clean clothes and a clean/dry car seat. I am so proud and excited. For now we will continue to use cloth pull-ups (hold more than undies, yet not as much as pull-ups, but at least we will send less waste to our already full landfill. I am grateful for my little foldable, portable potty seat, since I have a child obsessed with public restrooms. Hope she keeps it up.

1 comment: