Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Jaxon "graduated" for Impressions Preschool

Jaxon graduated from preschool today. It was a great day. I have watched Jaxon grow up so much this past year, it makes me so proud. Jaxon entered preschool very shy and scared to enter a new environment. He left very confident and with great happiness of how he has grown and developed friendships. I enjoyed picking him up the past 9 months and seeing how proud he was every day to tell me about his day. Miss Sara and Miss Marty really enjoyed having Jaxon in their class and would tell me often how great of an addition he was to the class. Some comments they said over the year (some in front of other parents)
*All the ladies love Jaxon ( I heard this LOTS)
*We LOVE Jaxon, he always makes me smile
*Jaxon is a class clown, when he is nervous he gets goofy
*Jaxon is very determined and never gives up
*He is a problem solver
*Jaxon is the best reader in the class
*If there is someone in the class that needs help, Jaxon will stop his work to help explain
*Jaxon often doesn't finish projects because he takes his time and is very focused
*Jaxon is so much fun
*Jaxon is everyones friend
*Jaxon is content being alone
*If another kid makes a hurtful comment, Jaxon ignores it and doesn't let it get him down :)
etc, etc, etc
Jaxon got the award: "No Mountain Too High" for taking any situation and making the best of it. No situation, problem, or project was too much for Jaxon. Sara cried when she gave him the award, it showed how much she loved him.






























I am so proud of my sweet boy, I couldn't ask for anything more from him. Jaxon was proud, but also very sad to be graduating form preschool. Proud because it was his day! Sad because it means more change ahead for him, change is still hard. New places, faces are still hard for Jaxon. We are working on getting him excited for kindergarten. He wants to go to preschool forever. I know he will love kindergarten after he warms up a little.

No comments:

Post a Comment