34 weeks today.... I went to my midwife appointment today to check up on the little one. I have had morning sickness again since last week. So I spent the weekend in bed in between cleaning and playing with
Jaxon. I was a little nervous things may not be good. I was relieved my blood pressure had come back down and that
Aliya Juel is good. I lost 2 pounds instead of gaining 2, which I liked but my midwife said I need to be careful and thought Zofran would help change that. The midwife I saw today was really sweet and answered all my questions that I always forget to ask. She is an adoptive mom so she was very sweet about Mother's Day coming up. She also gave me a very nice compliment about how cute of a pregnant woman I am. She says I look like I am made to have babies. She told me of a study that involved the mom's body shape in
correlation with her child's IQ. The study showed that pear shaped bodies produced children with higher
IQ's. Yeah! My ghetto booty has a benefit. Who would have ever thought. I left feeling confident that all is going well and happy that I produce smart babies.
I can't wait to meet this baby girl!!!! Glad all is going well!!!
ReplyDelete