Wednesday, May 13, 2009

???

Today Jaxon and I sewed away. He helped push the peddle while I guided and told him when to stop. This was a success because he loves helping and I love having him be involved so that I can get my things done and not neglect him. We made a sling, hooter hider, and a bunch of cute burp cloths. Just another thing to pass the time.
My hip has been really hurting the past two weeks which has been frustrating. Nothing like not being able to go out and about to pass the last few weeks of pregnancy. It is frustrating, but I am feeling more optimistic today. After having a breakdown to my mom, sister, and sister-in-law, I know I need to be patient. It just feels good to let it out to females that can sympathize. I am not really in a hurry to get Aliya Juel out. I am icing and heating my hip for hours a day in hopes to help me be more comfortable for the last 19 days. I will be induced on June 1 if I have not had her before then. I am happy with this date because Jer, my mom, and mother-in-law will all be back in town and Aliya will be completely baked. So for the next 3 weeks Jaxon and I will be doing lots of crafts inside and trying not too push myself too much, which is hard when I am not working and I have a little guy and a house to keep up. I appreciate all the offers for help from my family, I will take you up on it...I promise.

1 comment:

  1. If you need company, we can come and bug ya! Sorry you are in pain. That is a bummer! Yell if you need help, I am not far, and usually never busy!

    ReplyDelete