Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Jaxon is always cracking us up!

Just a few of the funny things Jaxon has said and done in the past few weeks...
*While sticking his little tummy out
"Mommy your tummy BIG, Jaxon's tummy small"
*He loves calling people
J:"Mama I want to call Aliya Juel"
M:"Sorry bud she is in my tummy we can't call her for a few more days. Let's call daddy"
J: "OHHHHH" 
*Jax told me he needed a tissue so I sent him to the bathroom to get himself one. Come on I am 9 months pregnant, I don't want to move unless it is really necassarry. He came back in the room...
"Mama, I got a big tissue"
Yes, he never ripped it and was just pulling the toilet paper. When I started to laugh he laughed as well and ripped off a little piece and started to return the extra toilet paper back into the bathroom. I was so proud and grateful... Until I heard the toilet flush. I knew exactly what this meant. I moved faster than the average very pregnant woman to avoid a clogged toilet. Yes, h had started to flush the toilet paper that was still attached to the roll. Good thing I moved fast, I was able to break the toilet paper and prevent the whole roll from going down. Jaxon was so proud that he had done it all himself so I gave him a huge smile and hug. He keeps me smiling. 
*Jaxon is getting very excited to have a little sister. He likes to show me how he is going to hold her and read to her. He also likes to guess where her toes and nose are in my tummy. He kisses my tummy and rubs it constantly. I am so excited to see him as a big brother. Aliya Juel couldn't ask for a better one. 
*Last night Jax and I were in the tub and we were putting his foam letters on the wall. When he picks up a letter he says the letter and then a word that begins with that letter. Well he picked up the letter Z
"Z... hong Z, hong Z" he pretended to snore and say Z. It was so cute.
*I love Jaxon so much!!! He is the light of my world, it has been so much fun to hang out with him all day for the last few weeks of being an only child. 

On another note. Jer left to go out of town for work today. That means that his mom, my mom and him are all out of town this week. God thing I have a sister and sister-in-law close by to help with Jaxon and I when I go into labor. I only say this because isn't this how life works? I hope not. I want her to cook at least until May 25. My mom is coming to spend the weekend with Jax and I for the weekend to alleviate both of our stresses of me going in labor in the middle of the night with no one here. Jer gets home on Sunday then Aliya is more than welcome to join us after that. If not It will only be one more week. I can not believe how fast this pregnancy has gone. We are excited to meet Miss Aliya Juel.

No comments:

Post a Comment