Since I was pregnant Jaxon has talked about feeding Aliya Juel. He has not understood why he couldn't feed her until now. On June 21 I told Jaxon he could feed Aliya a bottle. He began running around with excitement. It was very cute how excited he was. While he was feeding her he kept kissing her. She ate an ounce and did great... until I moved her and she spit it all up. I love watching Jaxon love on his sister. It starts from the second his eyes open in the morning until his eyes close at night. He always whispers to her that he loves her and that she is his best buddy. I am so excited to see my two children grow up to be great friends. I love being a mom to two adorable children.
Essay Services – How To Choose The Perfect One
3 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment