Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Story time






Jaxon makes sure that Aliya is next to him anytime we read him books. He doesn't want her to miss anything. He is so sweet. It is so much fun to watch him sing to her, kiss her, and just love on her. It never gets old to see him shower her with love and attention. He truely is the best big brother to our baby girl. I feel so lucky that the transition has been so positive. One thing is that he hates her to have a binki. He says she doesn't need or want it. I have banned him from taking it out of her mouth. Well Jaxon has outsmarted me and will put Aliya's finger behind the binki so that when she moves her hand it pops out her binki. I can't get upset because it technically isn't him taking it out. It is quite amusing to see him position her tiny finger just right. I am so in love with my children. I love watching Jaxon be a big brother. I am enjoying my time with them. I can not imagine ever wanting to return to work. 

1 comment:

  1. I love the kisses between the two of them. My girls loves giving kisses to our baby.

    ReplyDelete