Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Aliya Juel is 3 months... What?

Aliya Juel is 3 months today and she is adorable as ever. We love having her in our world. It is so much fun to watch her giggle and grow up (I say that, because she is definitely not getting bigger).  I looked at the pic from when she was draped over Jer's arm when she was 2 weeks old. She looks smaller at 3 months. But her personality is sprouting more every day. Her little giggle is enough to brighten any ones day. Her eyes follow her big brother everywhere. She loves it when he kisses her and he can usually get her to calm down... If he isn't hugging her too tight. She is very loved by everyone that meets her. I love being her mother and look forward to all the milestones she will reach. 
 took Jaxon to gymnastics today and enjoyed the quiet gymnasium, since all the kids are in school. I got to play with Aliya for an hour. She was giggling, kicking, and being her sweet self. This is going to make Mondays a favorite for me. I do not get a lot of one-on-one with Aliya. y time is spread thin and usually Jaxon gets it because Aliya is mellow and can just watch us play... for now. 
The pediatrician is not worried about her weight. The cookies are definitely helping with my milk supply and the lactation specialist also recommended coconut oil. Thank you for all the nice words of encouragement. I feel confident that I will continue to nurse my baby. I felt relieved and justified that the pediatrician, midwife, and lactation specialist was Happy with what I am doing and confident that it will work out. Make today a great day!! 








1 comment: