Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Aliya Juel at 16 weeks


*Sorry for the over abundance of pictures, but this is my journal/scrapbook so enjoy*

Aliya Juel is changing so much everyday. I wish I could just stop her for a little bit so that I could enjoy her more. She is such a happy baby. She is continuing to roll over more, laugh louder, and smile more often. She is also sleeping about 9-10 hours at night. This morning I had to wake her up to feed her. 
Aliya is only taking 2 ounces of formula a night right before she goes to bed now. For a week we had to feed her 2 ounces after every feeding because she was still hungry so I decided to take a prescription to increase my milk supply. It WORKED!!! Within 3 days we quit formula during the day and I am able to pump more than I did in the beginning. It has boosted my confidence and gotten Aliya to fill in a little bit. She is 10 # 7 oz. which is still on the small side, but healthy. 
I love her little hands and feet, she is exploring them more and more everyday. I am loving every single moment of being a mom to my two children. 




This is Aliya (16 weeks) and Shia (6 weeks)
Shia is Jade's little boy (Juel's sister) They are the same size. 









3 comments:

  1. There is something about that little girl that makes you fall inlove with her at first sight!!!!!! I really need to love on her again...and SOON!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Em, she is sooo adorable! We need to get everyone together to see the babies. That last picture of Aliya and Shia totally reminds me of the picture of you and Jamie when you were babies. She really is so beautiful! Just like her mamma!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Never ever apologize for the number of pics, silly! She is so adorable! I love all the pics!

    ReplyDelete