Monday, October 5, 2009

Aliya Juel is 4 months














Jaxon at 4 months...

Weight: 11 # 2 oz. 2 %
Height: 25 in. 57%
Head circ: 41.9 cm 39% 

Aliya Juel at 4 months...

Weight: 10# 14 oz. 4%
Height: 23 3/4 in. 30%
Head circ: 16.2 in 56%


Aliya is changing so much so fast. She is still quite small but very healthy. She is continuing to coo more, roll over every time I put her on her stomach. Her favorite things are:
Jaxon
Bumbo
Sitting up
Her Cuddy
Blowing Raspberries
Watching her surroundings
Sophie her giraffe
Story time
Bath time
Massages

Aliya loves to absorb everything around her. I love waking up in the morning to her cooing in her crib. When I walk in there to get her she gives me the biggest smile that makes mornings my favorite time of day. 

BIG news: Jaxon slept in his room all by himself. He went to sleep on his own and loved it. We put Cars stickers on his wall and he says he wants to sleep in there again. He told the Dr all about it. I am so lucky to be the Mama to my two kids.

1 comment:

  1. She is such an adorable little girl, Emily. You Bradley's just have beautiful children. It's crazy to me that she and Owen are only 6 days apart. We really need to get together sometime soon. I think Luke and Jaxon would have a great time together.

    ReplyDelete