Jaxon has been sleeping in his room for the past two weeks. We just told him he couldn't come into our bed anymore. It has been good, when he comes into our room I make him sleep on the floor by our bed. He has told me that he is scared of the bad guys and I have just shrugged it off my shoulders until last night. I realized how serious this is. He cried for over an hour in fear of these "bad guys" it was sad and frustrating at the same time. I didn't want to give in and let him sleep in my bed so I slept in his instead. I couldn't let him sleep by himself after he expressed such fear. He told me that the bad guys come down from the fan. There was no talking him out of it. So tonight we got a spray bottle that he wrote his name on and drew a picture of a machine (the reward he gets for sleeping and staying in his room for a month). Per Jaxon's request I wrote "Bye Bye Bad Guys". He added some magic potion (lavender oil) that keeps the bad guys away. We will see how tonight goes. I will sleep with him again if that's what he needs, but I am hoping the spray works its wonders. Any other suggestions? It is so sad to see him so scared.
Essay Services – How To Choose The Perfect One
3 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment