Most of my days have been spent with my Mama, my evenings with my family, and my nights cleaning, laundry...
My mom is taking very small baby steps in her improvement, but we will take any sort of improvement. SHe is down to taking the steroid drops to twice a day so hoping this helps with her feeling better and less tired. I have enjoyed the time with her. I am very grateful for babysitters and my husband for helping me juggle my life around her schedule. It is amazing to me how I thought I was so busy and how it all just stopped to help with my mama. It is a reminder that things can wait, family is most important and everything else can be put on hold to help when it is needed. I am grateful that I live so close to family.
We got a trampoline and both kids absolutely LOVE it. Jaxon could play on and do tricks all day if it would quit snowing long enough for him to be able to. Jaxon is continuing to improve with is reading and loves to try to sound out words, but has yet to show off to anyone else. He likes to read with mama and Aliya Juel only, sometimes to dad, but he starts to act all silly with dad around.
Aliya Juel be 1 a week from today. I can not believe it. I am happy because she is so much fun, but sad because the days seem to be going so fast. Today she took 5 steps on her own. We will have a toddler here pretty soon I am excited for her to walk because it is so much cleaner, yet fear it because I watched a tired mom chase her 16 month old at gymnastics for the whole hour while I sat and giggled with Aliya Juel crawling in circles and walking along the beam. I am excited for her birthday tea party.
Essay Services – How To Choose The Perfect One
3 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment