Jaxon: Mama, I love you forever!
Me: I love you for always!
Jaxon: Oh, that's cute!
Jaxon: Frequently talks about his school, what he learns there. It is in Merica and it is far away, his teacher is Kiki and she is brown. What? He doesn't go to school .I keep reminding him that I get credit for teaching him to read, not this mysterious Kiki
Jaxon: "Excuse me mom..." he says this before he interrupts me now. His little buddy was repeatedly yelling mom. Jaxon said, "You need to say excuse me and she will listen." His buddy turned and yelled in his face, "I don't say scuse me" Jaxon turned to me and I explained that is was the polite thing to do and he was a good boy for trying to teach his friends.
Jaxon is convincing me that when he is 4 he will start to sleep in his bed so that he can get a DS. We'll see, he only has a month left of being 3.
Essay Services – How To Choose The Perfect One
3 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment