Thursday, August 11, 2011

Jaxon turns "5"

Today my sweet boy turns 5, it is bitter sweet to the both of us. Bitter because he is very nervous for kindergarten because it is new, and big groups. Sweet because he just gets sweeter everyday. We have talked about how he will be in a classroom with 18 students and he is actually getting excited for kindergarten.
Jaxon is such an amazing little boy. He is very focused and excels at anything he puts his mind to. He has taken 4 swim lessons and can already swim, kind of. He loves it. Jaxon gets better at reading every time he reads, I am not very good at doing it daily. He is master at LEGOS, that is by far his favorite thing to do. He gets so focused and will build and create for hours, hence why he is only getting Legos for his birthday and the theme for his party. Jaxon is a snuggle bug and is always telling me how much and why he loves me. He has such a gentle spirit, he is always making sure everyone is happy and includes everyone. He is very sensitive and timid in new situations. He gets his feelings hurt easily and freezes up and cries when put in a large group. He is attending a soccer clinic this week and at the beginning when it was with all ages and about 50 kids he cried and froze up. I feared I had wasted my money. As soon as he broke apart with the 5 year olds he was fine, being goofy and having a great time, I even got to leave for the 90 minutes. I love Jaxon so much and am grateful everyday for the joy that he brings n my life, even on the rough days when he drives me crazy. He is such a fun little guy to have around. XOXOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment