I love having Aliya Juel as my daughter. She makes me smile everyday. I will admit most days I smile when she changes her clothes over 10 times before lunch. She is so proud and excited about her creative attire. Most outfits include a swimsuit, leotard, multiple leg warmers, extra undies and... I smile when I clean up her clothes because it's easy to throw them in a drawer and it brings her such joy. I am ok with the multiple wardrobe changes, except when it's cold outside and she wants to wear her bikini and skirt around her head. The meltdown starts and I force a cute outfit of my choice on her. I am also, not ok with her clothes obsession when she wakes up at 3 AM, yes AM and will NOT go back to bed until she gets a pink leotard. I was frustrated last night but smiled about it today, as I tuck her in and kiss her good night with her blankie in one hand and leotard tightly gripped in the other. Such sweet innocence of a stylish 2 year old. Love her so much!!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
No comments:
Post a Comment