Sunday, July 12, 2009

4th of July







.

We had a mellow 4th. In the morning the kids and I went to the Farmers Market with Mo and Uncle Pat. Jaxon thinks Mo and Pat are amazing. He always knows as soon as we get off the freeway that we are going to Mo's and gets so excited. 

Then we went to the annual Warnick reunion. My mother-in-laws family. We had lunch and caught up with family and then headed home for a nap.

For the evening we headed up to Garrett's for a barbeque, fun, and fireworks. Jaxon had a ton of fun with his best friend Morgan. I got to relax because Jade held Aliya Juel most of the time. Jade is Juel's sister, we have become close friends over the past year. I really enjoy her and she is expecting a little guy in 6 weeks. I am very excited for him and Aliya to be buddies and get married when they are 30. LOL!



No comments:

Post a Comment