Sunday, July 12, 2009

Back to work

I had to take a picture on my way out the door to look at all day. It is amazing what your body does when you think of your baby and look at a picture... MILK

Last night was my first night back to work. I have left Aliya for an hour here and there but last night was for 10 hours. It was a very long day away from her. It was a nice break, but I really did miss her. I figured I haven't been away from her for that long since the day I got pregnant. I am returning to the work force this Friday. I am only working 10-14 hours a week and an occasional night so it won't be too bad leaving her. I have decided not to return to the Canyons after a new manager came on board. I was miserable the last few months working there so decided this was a good decision for my stress level. She has lost most of her employees after being caught in many lies, making promises with no intention to keep them, I could go on but it is nice to leave that chapter of my life. It was a very hard decision because I really enjoyed working there for 8 years, but this woman made it quite easy for me to move on. I am excited to not have the commute and have the option to call in sick (that was not an option) if one of my kids get sick. It is time for me to put them first and spend more time with them. We will see how it goes. I figure I will be saving 2 hours of commute time a day and I can spend this time loving my little ones. 

2 comments:

  1. It is so hard to leave them! :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. where are you working now? That makes me sad about the canyons, i loved it there. I can't believe how big she already is.

    ReplyDelete