*Don't cry baby
*I love you baby
*Where's my Juel? (One of my favorites)
*Sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry baby. I love you baby
*Probably not
*Gynma nastics (Gymnastics)
*Bargage (garbage)
*I like ice cream, mom, you like ice cream too (suggesting we get ice cream)
*Aliya said yes (WHAT?)
Today was Aliya's first day at Steffie, my babysitter's house. I talked to Jaxon before we left about helping Steffie with Aliya and watching over her. I guess he took it literally. He wouldn't go outside with all the big kids. He stayed in with Aliya and gave her lots of kisses and tried to drive cars on her head. Soon he will realize he will have more fun with the big boys that driving cars on his sisters' head ;) It was a very sad day to leave them today. I almost started crying a few times. I found myself wanting to call them every hour, but I survived.
No comments:
Post a Comment