Monday, August 10, 2009

Jaxon Turns "3"

Jaxon turned 3 today. I can not believe how fast time flies. He is the life of our family. He makes us smile everyday. I am so lucky to be his mama. I look forward to the time I get to spend with him. Just the other day when he got in trouble he said to me, "Don't be mad mama, be happy!" and gave me the cutest smile. It reminded me to take a deep breath and to relax a little bit. He still was in trouble but I looked at the situation from a 3 year olds perspective and realized it wasn't as big of a deal as I was making it. He reminds me daily how precious life is and to enjoy every moment. He is such a happy carefree little boy. He thinks of how others are feeling and doesn't like to see others sad. He always tries to cheer everyone up. I had to work last night and Jaxon asked me where I was going. When I told him I had to go to work he responded by saying, "oh, bummer!" It was the sweetest thing, he really wanted me to stay home with him. I love him! He is my little "boyfriend". He is an adorable little boy, that lights up my world. I could brag about how amazing he is all day but here are just a few things.
*He knows all his letters, numbers, and colors.
*He is very thoughtful and loves everyone.
*He is careful, but adventurous.
*He looks up to his dad and wants to say and do everything his dad does.
*He loves his family, especially his little sister.
*His home is his favorite thing in the world.
*Jaxon sleeps in his own bed... finally.
*He is the best big brother Aliya could ever ask for.
*He is absolutely Amazing!

His 3 year stats...
Weight 30# 4 oz. (37%) WOW!
Height 37" (34%) WOW!
Visions L 20/40 R 20/40
He is finally out of the 2nd %. He was very good at the Dr and called him Dr. Mario, I think his dad let him play too many games while I worked on Saturday.



1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday Jaxon! You are one amazing Big Boy!!!!

    ReplyDelete