Pros:
Socialization (he already gets this at his babysitters and many playdates)
Schedule/routine (I am gonna work on this)
Cons:
I would have to do drop-offs at two places ( I don't want the added stress in the morning)
More money
His routine works how we have it
Less time with his sister and I
He would miss his friends at Steffie's
Studies show that kids learn better/earlier when read to 20 minutes a day rather than at preschool
The other day my dad was asking Jaxon what he wanted for his birthday. Jaxon couldn't decide so my dad asked him what his favorite thing in the world was. Jaxon responded, "My home." I think that is the best answer he could have given. Having said that, I would like him to begin his early education at his favorite place in the world with his favorite person. I do not wish to push anything on him since he already know more than a lot of kindergartners, I will let him decide the pace that he wishes to learn. Jaxon will point to words and spell them and then say them as he drags his finger along the word... no he can not read, he just has some words/books memorized. His latest desire is to start tracing letters. I am so proud of my sweet boy and felt like bragging about him.
No comments:
Post a Comment