I am down to my last 100 free diapers. I know, I can't believe we will have gone the first 10 months without spending any money on diapers, or formula yet (still have a lot, hopefully enough for 3 more months as I am still nursing). I am curious if any of you have liked Kirkland brand diapers. And there is an additional coupon this week for them, may be time to stock up, if they are good. This is time for all you stalkers to come out and give me your two cents. How are they for night time?
THANKS!
Essay Services – How To Choose The Perfect One
3 years ago
I'm not sure about Kirkland, but we use Pampers, always have. We switched to Target Brand (Up & UP) for about 2 days. But Asher is a heavy wetter and soaked through them day and night....so we're back to Pampers. Love them.
ReplyDeleteWe like them. They seem to run a bit smaller than Huggies, but they work.
ReplyDelete