Our day began by sleeping in. Later in the morning we headed to the Children's Museum with Parker. After running the kids ragged we headed home with two sleeping kids. YAY! After their nap we headed outside to enjoy this beautiful spring day playing soccer and basketball. Then I started to make dinner and Aliya decided she wanted to help me by getting all the tupperware out. She is getting more brave by cruising with just one hand holding on. Then Jax insisted on feeding Aliya. I was quite impressed with how well he did. He wouldn't put it near her mouth if she raised her hand because he knew that she would grab the spoon. After dinner the kids took a bath. After I undressed Aliya she passed gas, so I put her on the little potty and she filled it. No, we are not going to start potty training her, but we were proud. I was not going to clean poop out of a clean bath :) Then Aliya went straight to bed and now I am relaxing with Jax watching Planet 51. The end to a perfect day!
No comments:
Post a Comment