Friday, April 2, 2010

Jaxon

Jaxon is such a funny little guy. Some things he has said lately that has brought smiles to my face...

Today:
J: Our house is so messy, I need to clean it all. Then I can be happy again.
This is his way of being allowed a spray bottle to spray down the house. He also loves mopping.

Nightly:
J:Mom, I love you LOTS!
M: I love you LOTS too baby.
J:Thanks Mama!
Then he rolls over and goes to sleep.

Last night:
J:I don't love dad, just you.
M:Why? You can love more than 1 person.
J:No, just you.
M:Do you love Aliya Juel?
J:Yes
M:Mo, Aunt Kate, Aunt Rach, Grandma, Grandpa, Aunt Elizabeth....
J:Yes, and Dylan
M:See you can love everybody. So, do you love dad.
J:No
SAD! After awhile I was able to convince him to give Jer a hug and tell him that he loves him.

He says funny, sweet things daily. I try to remember the good days, over the bad since there are more of them.

Last night Jaxon was able to read a whole book (beginner of course) all by himself. It is something that he enjoys doing, and he continues to lead the way in this area.

No comments:

Post a Comment