I headed to Seattle last weekend with some of my family. It was a great time. My little brother, Patrick, has grown into a respectable adult, he has blossomed out of his bud and is a shining star. I sat by listening to him as he talked with such passion about his true passion in life, Culinary Arts. I went up to support him and see him graduate from Le Cordon Bleu, School of Culinary Arts. Patrick has always been shy even when it came to being with his family, he liked to be alone. I absolutely LOVED spending time with him, listening to him be so excited about sauces. He was so excited to tell us about his challenge of cooking with something that was not a staple. He picked Starbursts, WHAT?! He was able to melt them down, mix them with some other ingredients and make it into a fabulous sauce served over duck. Pat shared stories of his growing experience in Culinary school, cooking for world renowned chefs, building friendships for a lifetime, blossoming into a respectable adult. I am so proud of him and so glad that I could witness such an amazing accomplishment for him. After the graduation I took a picture of him with Chef DeLaCruz, a chef that took Pat under his wing. Chef DeLaCruz told me that Pat will go places and that he will eat in Patrick's restaurant one day. That was a wonderful compliment to end such a terrific day. I am so proud of Pat. I love you Patrick!! Will post pics soon...
2 weekends in a row to leave my babies was a bit too much. I missed them a ton and they missed me even more. Jer said Aliya cried for me a lot more the second weekend. Sunday the kids were at Grandma's and Aliya Juel crawled to the front door crying for me and pointing at the door. Jaxon was mad at me for not being home yet and he continues to tell me that he doesn't like me to leave. I hope not to leave them again for a while.
Essay Services – How To Choose The Perfect One
3 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment