I am so lucky to be in such an amazing family. This post is not intended to leave anyone out, it is more just a post to express my appreciation to my amazing sisters and best friends. My entire family is amazing and I married into a wonderful family that I love and appreciate so much.
My 3 sisters help me with everything in my life. I wish that all 3 of them lived as close as Elizabeth but they have amazing lives on the East coast.
Rachael is always so amazing with her advice. She is so sweet as well as being very matter of fact. I appreciate her advice on many areas in my life. What sister would fly from Boston for a weekend to meet her new little niece, or fly home to see her niece and nephew play soccer, since she hadn't seen a game all season. She is always there when it is an important event in all of our lives. I will get to see her at Pat's culinary school graduation. Rachael is an amazing woman in the workforce, always working 80+ hours a week as to not put too much of a work load on her team. I love her so much!!!
Kate is always saying the right thing at the right time. Her thoughtful cards are an uplifter on many days, I keep them on hand just in case she hasn't sent one in a while. Kate is in town right now, it is so nice to have her here. She is so funny, I love how she gets down on the floor to play with all the kiddos. She spends most of her time visiting with family. She is doing amazing things in her job. I hope that she will return to Utah one day. Since I know I will never convince Rach, I can at least work on Kate. Rachael argues that she needs Kate close to her.
Elizabeth and her family are there for me in too many ways to list. I am so lucky to live close to her. She is a mentor to me. I hope that I can be half the mom that she is. I love that she is best friends with Aspen and Dylan. I can always call her for parenting advice, a couch to sleep on, or a shoulder to cry on. Elizabeth is ALWAYS willing to help me with the kids. She will always find a way to rearrange things to help me out. I am lucky that I never have to worry about my kids when she has them. We are both lucky in that aspect. I look at and love her children as my own. They are both so sweet and patient with Jaxon, even when he probably bugs them with his 3 year old ways. They never lead him to feel like he is a bother. And Aliya Juel just loves watching Dylan. I could not be where I am today if it weren't for Elizabeth and her family.
I am so lucky to have 3 sisters that are also my best friends. I do not express to them enough how grateful I am for everything that they do for me. Thanks for all of your support over the years. I wish I could repay you in the same way. I LOVE YOU ALL!!
Essay Services – How To Choose The Perfect One
3 years ago
What would we do without family? I hope my girls have the relationship you and your sisters have when they are older.
ReplyDelete