I feared that all the stuff going on with Aliya would ruin her for being potty trained early. Once again I was glad to be wrong. As soon as the pain went away she started to tell me when she had to go potty again. We are on day 3 and she has only had one accident each day the past two days. She signs and uses her words to tell us when she needs to go.
Parents always fear taking their children out in public when their kids are first potty trained in fear of having an accident. I don't think I will have to worry about that. Aliya loves going potty in public. EVERY single store we in she has to go potty... and actually goes. I think it is her way of getting out of the cart half the time.
Essay Services – How To Choose The Perfect One
3 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment