Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Our week

I have been super busy with my work moving locations then Aliya got sick Saturday night, we took her to Kids Care after 3 hours of continuously throwing up and choking herself every time. The Dr decided to watch her for an hour to decide if we should go to the hospital. Of course she quit throwing up and we were on our way. She woke up like she was never sick. Now Jaxon is running a fever :( I am just grateful they are both sick now... Before I have to work 4 full days this weekend.

Big news this week...
Aliya Juel decided this is the week she wants to potty train herself. What?! She says or signs when she has to go. She usually has a dry diaper all except at sleeping times. I am waiting until next week for the panties and go full board with it. I am excited and dreading it all at the same time. Today we made three stops and she had to go potty at all three of them. I am glad that she tells me away from home too, but dreading the mad dashes to the potty, change of clothes and all that Jazz. But super excited to sell all my cloth diapers and filling our landfill when we do use disposable.

My MacBook was going to die so I finally dropped it off, after a week of backing it up and cramming in as much work as I could. It will be hard not to have it for 2-3 weeks, but I am also looking forward to not getting sucked into work and wasteful browsing. I am sure my kids will LOVE it!!


- Posted from iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment