Aliya has a bladder infection and a UTI. We switched antibiotics and an anti-fungal to avoid another yeast infection. Yay! We are thrilled to see the light at the end of the tunnel. I was so excited to sleep that night. WRONG!! Aliya woke up at 11 PM, a half hour after I drifted into a long awaited dream land. She was restless and cried all night. At 6:30 AM I passed her off to Jer so I could sleep an hour in order to get me through the day with her still not feeling well. She repeated this the next night. I woke up exhausted and in desperate need of sleep to keep my patience in check. I googled Omnicef and sleeplessness, sure enough multiple people complained of it causing sleeplessness in babies. So Friday afternoon I gave her Benedryl to make sure that it put her to sleep rather than wake her up. It worked!! I daydreamed of sleep, I hit a brick wall and knew I needed sleep.
We gave her Benedryl, put her in her crib (after a week of sleeping in our bed on my face), I feared that she had been ruined and would never sleep in her crib again. I was never more ecstatic to be wrong. She slept the entire night in the crib. I slept the entire night in my own bed, with out a baby on my face and crying. YAY!! Our house is well rested and feeling better. I feel a cold coming on but am trying my hardest to fight it off before it overtakes my body.
Thanks for all the prayers and good thoughts sent our way. It was a very difficult week not knowing what we could do to help our baby girl. XOXOXO
Essay Services – How To Choose The Perfect One
3 years ago
So glad little Aliya is doing better- you guys have been in my prayers this week! Love love
ReplyDelete